Hello lovelies! Today I want to introduce a side hustle that I have been using successfully for more than 4 years. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner. :) The side hustle that I am talking about is Fiverr.
How Fiverr Works
You do not have to be a designer to work on Fiverr and you do not have
to do labor intensive work to earn money. Just find something you like
to do that you do well, set your price and open your shop. Don't overthink it. My simple jobs start at $15 but Fiverr has 3 tiers of prices/packages you can
set, my highest is $50. My Median package is $30. Many times people
request custom packages though and they can be hundreds or even more
than a thousand. It depends on what your customer needs.
To better understand how Fiverr works, there are two parties involved:
- Sellers: A seller is anyone looking to sell a service to earn money. Simply put, sellers are freelancers showcasing their skills and services to prospective buyers. A seller lists their services on Fiverr alongside the amount they charge.
- Buyers: A buyer is anyone looking to purchase a service on the platform. Buyers can use the search tool to browse seller profiles and find the ones who meet their requirements before placing an order. The bottom line is that buyers hire sellers to accomplish specific tasks.
3 WAYS TO START EARNING TODAY!
1. You can sign up here for Fiverr's affiliate program if you would rather
earn money that way. The sign up is pretty simple and you will have all the information and tools you need at your disposal to succeed.
2. Have videos for tictoc and youtube created for your customer base through Fiverr
3. Get your own design ideas created for prints, tees and mugs. Sell on Etsy, Redbubble or shopify
Well, I do hope this helps you to try Fiverr, it is worth the effort of signing up. Your pocketbook and business will thank you for it!